Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Not Funday

Another day another dollar spent.  Not a lot going on in my world today--Caught up on reading letters and mailing them out.  Still have a table full of papier-mache to contend with.  It's dark,cold and rainy today, just makes one feel like dancing.  
Joined mylot and people string=not sure about either one yet.  
So far I can truly say the mylot wizard is a pain in the ass lol But in fairness there is a skip button ;-) 
I don't really know what I'm doing--they may turn out to be those sites you sign up for then forget about. 
I have a job to go to tonight. It's a paid one (most of my jobs aren't ;-))
 I've got this "blankage" problem that I just can't seem to shake, but with the help of this blog and people like you (I just had to add that lol) I'm going to beat this.  It used to be I'd have to edit a trillion words out of things because my mind just raced constantly--now, my mind tries to spare itself from all.  It is on vacation due to stress.  Here's to bringing it out--reluctantly for sure.  
Stay Tuned.........
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment