Saturday, May 7, 2011

I ate everything in the house and I'm looking for more...I may even head to yours (jk)






I'm on day 3 without my own cigarettes, which means a rollmeup now and again.  Hardly counts.  I won't quit under these circumstances of course.  All one can do is sleep and eat.  Can't chew gum as you just sort of chomp down more air then you do from lack of nicotine to begin with (causes gas quittin' fyi) Can't do anything with any precision as your hand isn't quite steady to say the least.  Nothing really replaces it especially if you're not trying to quit.  I won't be bullied so whatever.  I tried the water thing where you guzzle water instead of smoke.  It's just weird.  No other way to put it lol.  Nothing like smoking especially for someone like me who gets drunk and bloated on water.  
I know I won't be as generous with my smokes when I get em.  I have learned from this experience for sure.  
Just think if I hadn't shared the last 50 cartons lol. I've learned that you don't save on quitting smoking, you only spend on other stuff.  That's it.  You always seem to justify crap because you "don't smoke" so pointless.  




Winston tastes Good, Like a cigarette should.


Enhanced by Zemanta






1 comment: