Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Right Quick-Write Quickly

I guess there is something to be said for paper and pen. For one you don't have to wait forever on the page to load. Signing in and the editor to quit spinning can be another wait. By then you forget whatever it was you were going to write in the first place and you end up writing something like this.


Right Quick.....Write Quickly...Just right...Just write quickly....Write right...
If I could write worth a damn, I'd most definitely be a writer. It is for certain that I would be. What I am and always was is a person who writes. A lot, at times. Not at all when perhaps I should have.
Blogger sure took a turn for the worse.  I can't believe all the little quirks in it now.  

Ah well, such is life, especially my own.  

I haven't been out today and am unable to focus at all what so ever.  The demands demons have returned again. They may bribe me with smokes.  I may pretend not to know what the hell they were up to all day.  I'm truly disgusted with all of it.  

They are users and users are selfish.  I'm running out of things to use. Quickly due to them, I might add.  Perhaps I will liquidate and do that traveling I've been dreaming about.  Me and my car, selling sea shells by the sea shore.  Just like Sally.  I knew a Sally once.  She spoke of her fondness for me....to me.  And contempt for me to all else who would listen...and of course, report back to me.  She was a fun chapter in my life.  I remember a time I would give her spending money and she would ask for me not to tell her mean ol' man about her cash or he would take it.  One day, he basically told me of how shitty I was to use poor Sally and not ever give her a dime. Wow.  I do believe I said something like, "I guess I was being thoughtless"  and off I roamed, far far away from Sally and those like her.  To this day when I meet a Sally, and thank google I recognize her, I smile.  I smile a big brilliant thoughtful smile, and off I roam.  Right quick. 

I'm going to do the listia thing and close the door to my office, perhaps bast some music of some kind.  
Stay tuned.  
and Write Quickly 



Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment