Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger withdrawals ---Where was I? :-D

I didn't realize how badly I needed my blog until it was down for more than 16 hours that I know of.  Probably longer but I slept since then.  
I absolutely love and trust My likes dot com
They offer brands and companies that you can actually promote and be proud of.  I don't like to spam my friends.  I can choose things that would actually be of interest to them.  And get paid a few cents for doing so.  They actually pay you too.  A lot of places you have to use it or lose it--it takes for ever to get enough points to even get a buck--and then you have to request a payout, wait forever and then they take some out of it.  Not with mylikes, they actually send it to you each week.  It's yours, it's actual money and they pay it period.  I like that!  Also it doesn't install apps that slow you down and auto post and spy.  You chose the ads PLUS you can search out your interests and find actual products etc that interest you.  
You won't get rich with them unless you win something (which I haven't tried to) but you figure you use coupons so why not make a couple bucks?  I can buy the baby milk if I want.  


Another thing I'm excited about and was going to post about when blogger was down is I want to try oil sticks!
I watched the following video:




and fell in LOVE!!!


R&F Pigment Sticks


I totally need these :-D 



No comments:

Post a Comment