Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Monday

Taxidermised homing pigeon "Kyodo 331&quo...Image via Wikipedia
Here come the garbage men.  I was starting to worry as they are late.  I hate when they come just as you're taking the bambinos to school.  Can't get by/block ya in the driveway.  They are coming from the other direction for some reason.  I hope they are able to lift the trash I put out.  I've had them reject the very stuff I carried out there saying it was too heavy --so now we'll see as they are right outside my window.  
I recruited some help yesterday cleaning my yard and driveway.  Plenty more to do and none of it was mine.  Just horrid junk thrown and dropped off by Homing Pigeon and Thumper.  It feels a little better out there now.  I had to blow up and begin working on it.  Homing helped and a friend.  Thumper had to be asked straight out specially and didn't even complete that.  If it's going to be this hard every time, then I will just throw it all out.  
Enough already. I shoveled up the last pile just now.  Hurt already today.  We have the front and the other side to do today.  New rule is you either make money on any given day or you work around here. Period. 
It's hot and stuffy in this house, now even worse.  Cool breeze outside with some humidity as though it will rain.  Hard to tell these dark mornings what it will do weather-wise.  
Mother's Day was spent throwing a fit and throwing out.  At least I can get my flowers going now.  
I like to plant/transplant on the first full moon in May.  
OOP, news flash, thumper gets his unenjoyment today so he is speaking of leaving his wife and 3 kids.  That hundred bucks sure makes him strong.  Every Monday like clock work--he is going to leave.  Sometimes he does but getting high is expensive and he returns, tired, broke and sick.  He then eats up everything in the house, makes a mess and refuses to lift a finger even with his children.  
I've had some bad men.  Ah, but at least they were men.  To some extent anyways.  I would be a widow if Thumper was my husband.  Truly. 
He is sulking with a Kindergartener needing to go to school and no gas in the car.  He is manipulating by making people wait for him to get dressed slowly.  He is whining and whatevering.  Hard to take or understand. 
He is now yawning,grunting and moaning while child is being dropped off running the risk of running out of gas.  He is selfish and that is why he will never have anything nor will he know peace. 
I shall return with a more productive tale to tell. 
Stay Tuned 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment