Sunday, May 8, 2011

The sun isn't even up yet

What I see when Child drivesImage by NyOkieSue via Flickr
I got me some Winstons and things are looking up.  Amazing how the little things can make such a huge difference.  One may not smoke but guaranteed there is something that does it for you.  
It's Mother's day and my child came through for me.  Actually, my children.  A couple aren't even blood kin but they are my children just the same.  I appreciate them beyond belief.  
Monday is the day I'm off of vacation--not that it's been such a grand one.  It's back to the old operation make money.  I need an operation make time actually.  There is never enough of either one.




The topic of "real friends" came up a while ago.  I have to say my online friends are every bit real to me.  I've been offline for a spell and actually got missed.  I can't say as though I'm missed offline.  I can go to the same store day after day.  If I stop going I doubt anyone would even notice.  But let me not sign into facebook and it's noticed!  That is real enough for me.  I have got to meet people across the world online and in no way would I be able to do that offline.  I cherish my online friends and will defend my relationships till the end :-) I've even had to use google translate to carry on an hour long conversation a time or too. And I'm grateful to be able to do that.  




On Mother's Day, I'm going to round up a few more projects and perhaps snap a photo or two.  I love my kiddos and my grand angels.  I am so happy for so many things.  I am rich.  


I think it may be nap time.  

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment