Friday, April 22, 2011

Day something or other

I'm trying not to make each day turn into one long continuous one because after being a "house technician" years ago, I'm all too well aware of this situation.  I was trapped in romper room so long back then that I once gently grabbed a cashier's hand, turned it over and place the money it.  Wow, that was awkward.  I tried to explain but luckily he was kind and perceptive enough to see what was happening.  He said that he thought of his own mother there for that second.  Back then it was a chore to figure out the date.  What would I need that info for?  They were all just one long day.  

That was then and this is now.
Now:
I realize I have no clothes other than scrubs.
I realize I can't put my type of employment down anywheres if I want a new type (which I do)
I realize that I am old and fat (but I laugh) 
I need money and am not good with online cliques 
I know that I would love to make money in a creative way (my art-or supplies) 
I need to have a plan and work on small steps every minute. 


That is enough to stay busy for awhile.  
stay tuned .............

No comments:

Post a Comment